White Paper: Strategic Questions for Auto Business Planners
This white paper outlines 10 compelling issues that any automotive business planner needs to be aware of as they plan for the upcoming year. A convenient "question and answer" format has been prepared with regional and global data in order to reinforce what automotive leaders must pay attention to when building or refining immediate and future strategic plans.
Discussion points in this paper include:
- Will BRIC countries continue to drive organic growth in the automotive industry?
- Is China's projected growth a reality or is it hype?
- Is South America facing a protectionism wave?
- What can change in Mexico with the new president?
- What is the outlook for the European market? How big of a threat is the European debt crisis to the global automotive industry?
- What are the current trends in powertrain and fuel technology that will impact the U.S. aftermarket business in the future?
- What is the impact recent changes to the U.S. vehicle population on auto suppliers?
- Will North American assembly volumes continue to recover? If so, how will the composition of production volumes change in the coming years?
- Why is loyalty such an important metric to OEMs, dealers and suppliers?
- How will the increasing trend of OEM oil service indicator lights affect independent aftermarket repair opportunities?
Share this: RSS: